Figma Components is operated by Postcrafts.
2. Your consent
You will always have the choice whether to give us permission to process your information or not.
With data that is not essential to the core functionality of our services (e.g. cookies for marketing purposes, company name, etc.) you are able to decline permission without any consequences to your access to Figma Components.
If you choose to decline the use of essential information for the use of our services (e.g. essential cookies, payment information, e-mail address), we will be unable to give you access to all aspects of Figma Components that require such information to function. Whether any given information is essential to our services or not will be explicitly indicated when you are asked to provide or give permission for us to use such information.
3.1. Data we collect
We collect various forms of personal identifiable information. This includes all information which could directly be used to identify you. This includes your name, e-mail address, payment information and more.
We also collect data based on your usage of our platform with our optional cookies. This data is collected and processed fully anonymously, meaning it can not be traced back to you or your person.
3.2. How we use your data
We use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with access to all of Headlime’s features
- Process your payments
- Inform you about important information regarding Figma Components, as well as any other information you choose to opt in to.
- Contact you to inform you about the status of your order, if there is a problem with your order, if you request us to via our support services, or for other reasons you may opt in to.
We use anonymous usage data to analyze the use of our platform by our users so we can improve our services.
Data regarding the use of our platform by our users may be shared with third parties we work with to improve our services and keep our activities running. This includes organizations like marketing agencies. This data will always be made fully anonymous before it’s shared.
Some of your personal identifiable information may also need to be shared with our partners to provide you with our essential services. Examples include shipping companies when we need to physically mail you a product. In these cases, these partners will only be provided with the information absolutely necessary to provide their service.
If a legal request for your personally identifiable information or other information regarding you or your person is requested by a federal court, judge or law enforcement, we are legally required to provide them with your personal identifiable information. In these cases, we may do so without your permission and without informing you.
Outside of these three categories, no party outside of Postcrafts will ever get access to your personal information unless you specifically grant us permission. If we do wish to share your information with an external party outside of these three categories, we will always explicitly ask you for permission first.
4. Retention of information
We retain your information as long as this is necessary to provide you with our services. All personal identifiable information will be deleted when you inform us you wish to stop using our services (e.g. by deleting your account), when your subscription expires, or when you explicitly request us to delete it. Once your request has been submitted and confirmed, your information will be deleted within 14 days.
Information may be retained for longer if this is necessary for legal requirements. If required by law or ordered by a federal judge or court, we may retain information for longer and/or share it with said organization.
5. Your rights
5.1. Your rights
You are the owner of your information. As stated by the GDPR, you have several rights regarding the treatment of your information by us.
- Right of access: You are entitled to receiving a copy of all personally identifiable information related to you and your person that we have processed
- Right to rectification: You are entitled to have any personally identifiable information you have provided to us corrected or adjusted in the case the information is not correct
- Right to erasure: You are entitled to having some or all personally identifiable information we have gathered be erased at your request
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer personally identifiable information we have processed to another party
5.2. Right to object
6. Opting out
In addition to our core services, we provide various extra services to improve your experience. This includes the sending of newsletters, contacting you for customer satisfaction surveys, et cetera. At any point, you may opt out of these kinds of services. For our contact via e-mail, you can click the link at the bottom of any of our e-mails to change your preferences. You can also opt out of additional communication and services in your account settings.
7. Security of your information
We take various measures to protect your data to the best of our abilities. In order to achieve this, we make use of:
- Security software, including virus scanners
- TLS secured connections for a secure connection between our servers and your device
- The DKIM, SPF and DMARC internet standards to protect our email traffic
8. Changes to this policy